2. No bitching at members/mods. If you do, you’re BANNED.
3. When voting, in the subject line, put YES or NO.
4. No voting on applications based on pictures. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all. Or else your shallow ass is BANNED.
5. No posting until you’ve received an “Accepted” banner, please. You never know if we don’t like you, so no posting until you’ve been accepted. If it’s been two weeks and no banners, THEN you can post with a link to your application and ask if you got accepted or not.
6. Within 72 hours of joining, post your application. No loitering.
7. DON’T EVEN APPLY iiF YOU’RE GONNA TYPE LiiKE THiiS.
8. Promote as much as possible. Once accepted, put a banner in your userinfo.
9. Photos under an LJ cut. No questions asked.
10. If you get rejected, and you're really that desperate, you can apply again in two weeks.
11. Be unique. That’s the whole point of this community. BUT! Do not fake who you are just to impress us. We can see through that, and you shall be BANNED.
12. Stay active. (Voting, posting entries, participating in the theme, etc.)
13. When posting an application, please use an LJ cut, and in the SUBJECT LINE, put “I can color in plaid!” Just so we know you read the rules.